November NewsletterDon’t forget to push our Fall Fundraiser and have a chance at a tuition discount of $25.00. This fundraiser goes toward buying the kids Christmas toys for the daycare!
Refer a family special: Receive a $25.00 gift card of your choice for a referral and they enroll.
It’s almost Thanksgiving!!! We are changing the daycare up a little for fun new activities. We will also be drawing names for our annual secret Santa for the kids.
Save the Dates: November 14 the daycare will be closing by 5:15 due to a training conducted by the Health Department.
No Preschool: Nov. 18
No School- Nov. 23rd
Closed: Nov. 24&25: Thanksgiving Break
December 12: Childcare training conducted by the Health Department. Closing @ 5:15 pm.
• Please, Please, Please bring spare clothes for your child! Check your child’s cubby at the end of each day for papers also.
• Tuition is due on Mondays, if not received by Wednesday at 5pm a $10 late charge will be added to your account if payment arrangements aren’t made in advance.
• No Call No Show: within 2 hours BEFORE your child’s set schedule, $10 late charge will be added to your account.
• Late pick-ups will no longer be tolerated, if your child is here 15 minutes after pick up time on the schedule, you will be issued a $10 late pick-up fee and a warning. I have ladies who are in classes in the evenings. We have a child schedule for this reason to ensure that I have the appropriate staff here for your children. If you are running late from work please call the daycare and let someone know so that we can make arrangements.
• Please call the daycare for any reason UNLESS you are an early morning drop parent.
• Lastly, these rules are all in your PARENT HANDBOOK! If anyone would like a copy, you may have one for a fee of $5.00, (they are 12 pages long).